Tuesday 27 April 2010

It's all happening tomorrow?!


I'm Molly, the gorgeous collie, and Ann, my owner, has told me that our summer project is to walk as much of the 'South West Coastal Path' as we can. I'm excited. Apparently I have my own 'blog' but I'm not really sure what a blog is? Ann says she's going to take loads of photos of me on our walks and post them on my blog. Unfortunately Ann isn't quite sure how to do this - she's not the most computer literate person that I know.

Anyway it's all happening tomorrow. Ann is going to ask my dog sitter to give us a lift to Hayle ('cos he works there) and then we're going to walk from Hayle to Portreath. I'm really looking forward to it. Ann has told me that I'll get to play on the beach, chase rabbits on the dunes and I might even see other animals. We're taking a packed lunch. Ann says I don't need anything to eat (I know she'll give me a few titbits) but she's going to take some water for me incase I can't find any streams to drink out of.

We're going to walk 12 miles and we have to get a bus back to St Ives from Portreath. I don't like buses - I woof at them. Ann says I'm a silly little collie dog and she's going to swop me for a well behaved dog but I know she doesn't mean it. I am so excited to be going on such a long walk.

This is going to be such a great summer. I'm going to be going on so many new and exciting walks and I just can't wait.

What a lucky little collie dog I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment